Are you a Switchboard Operator who has an interest in the medical field? Are you a Switchboard Operator who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a medical clinic that provides quality care to people of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Switchboard Operator, you will work with a team of two other people answering a very busy multi-line phone system.
- Answer and direct calls
- Confirm and reschedule appointments
- Stamp and post outgoing mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of phone answering experience
- Switchboard experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer service skills and customer focused
- Must be okay working in a fast paced role with a smile on your face
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Good work philosophy
- Days that go by quickly
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Switchboard Operator position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137543
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.