Are you a Tax Analyst who lives within driving distance of Green Bay, Wisconsin? Are you a Tax Analyst who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Analyst, you will prepare, review and file payroll tax activities.
- Ensure all tax regulations are correct and compliant with local, state and federal regulations
- Work within the OSV Software system for all payroll tax filings and remittance of funds
- Balance, make payments and file local, state and federal payroll tax returns
- Annual filings
- Manage cross border employee tracking to ensure they are completing appropriate government forms
- Work with the external consultants who file the employee tax returns
- Work with the finance department on all cash reconciliation processes
- Identify and solve root causes of discrepancies in payroll and tax related matters
- General ledger reconciliation of payroll tax accounts
- Run reports
- Assist with any tax audits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of payroll tax and filing knowledge
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Any experience working with Workday software is a huge plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent follow-through and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to catch on and grasp concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Tax Analyst position: $ 21.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI- THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO WORK ONSITE
Job ID: 138261
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.