Are you a Direct Hire – Tax Manager who has strong managerial skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Tax Manager who is looking for a great benefit package?
Our client is a certificated public accounting firm and investment representative.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships.
- Review financial statements
- Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, real estate, and exempt organizations
- Federal, state and local tax audits
- Prepare research, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to IRS or other tax authorities
- Train and supervise staff, handle reviews and evaluations
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Licensed CPA
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Thompson Reuters software experience is a plus
- Tech savvy, comfortable with computers and able to catch onto new programs
- High energy, able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great benefit package
- Open team environment
- Work/life balance
Hours: Full time + extra hours during tax season, contact us today
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Tax Manager position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139981
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.