Are you a Tax Manager who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Tax Manager who has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting?
Our client is a well-established accounting firm that truly values their relationships with clients. They provide personalized, high quality services in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Manager, you will review financial statements, corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Work with clients on tax planning
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Must have experience working with taxes or within a tax department
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- Must be tech savvy and be comfortable with computers to be able to catch on to new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Thompson Reuters software is a plus
- Ability to stay positive/calm and display high energy in a fast paced environment
- Friendly demeanor with strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller office environment
- Great staff longevity
- Respectful and friendly office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Over 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Tax Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138872
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.