Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys working with people face to face? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity within a casual team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will be preparing residential tax returns for clients from start to finish.
- Review the client’s questionnaire to determine their best filing status
- Gather/organize and enter customer data in the federal and state tax returns for review
- Review data and detect possible errors
- Enter data from clients information into the tax program
- Calculate tax credits, deductibles and liabilities
- Review the return with the client to ensure accuracy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of tax preparation experience, would consider someone how has done their own taxes
- 1+ years of tax preparation experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience using TaxWise is a plus
- Friendly and efficient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Gain tax preparing experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, please contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137864
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.