Are you a Tax Preparer who works well with numbers? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a public accounting firm that has been in business since 1998.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare tax returns, with an emphasis in individual and small business tax/accounting.
- Meet with clients, data gathering and ask necessary questions to identify if something is missing based on what the client has provided
- Make phone calls to get any missing information
- Review tax returns making sure everything is complete and accurate
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining schedules, telephone support, copy and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or tax preparation services
- ProSeries or QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Would consider someone with any other tax preparation software experience
- Must really understand the terminology, where the numbers go and why
- Must be very good with number crunching
- Ability to grasp things and catch on quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back, family friendly and hardworking environment
- Growing company
- Flexible hours
Hours: 20-25 hours per week depending on season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary for the tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137867
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.