Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for the upcoming tax season? Are you a Tax Preparer who has strong and accurate numeric data entry skills?
Our client specializes in personal and small business tax and accounting services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will take care of individual and small business tax preparation.
- Data entry
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have worked 3 tax seasons prepping individual and/or small business returns
- Experience processing small business returns is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Strong team
- Professional, laid back and positive work environment
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Temporary for tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Sauk City, WI
Job ID: 137871
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.