Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys crunching numbers? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for a laid back and family friendly work environment?
Our client is an experienced accounting firm that offers a multitude of services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare individual tax returns and enter information into worksheets for review.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have tax preparation experience
- 2 seasons of recent tax preparation experience is ideal
- EA or CPA is also ideal
- Must have an understanding of the related terminology
- Any knowledge with homestead credit issues, business returns and/or estates & trusts is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must work very well with numbers
- Ability to catch on quickly with minimal training
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back atmosphere
- Additional tax prep experience
Hours: 30-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary through tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137888
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.