Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for this tax season? Are you a Tax Preparer who has strong customer service skills?
Our client is a tax preparation firm that has been in business since 1997.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will meet with clients and prepare their taxes by appointment.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Enter data and e-file the taxes
- Prepare files and paperwork
- Occasional cash handling
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Tax preparation experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent accounting graduate or someone who has taken tax preparation classes
- Computer/techy savvy with the ability to new learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional demeanor in all situations
- Personable, customer focused and strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and help others as needed
- Ability to handle a high level of confidentiality
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 36-40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137988
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.