Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys crunching numbers? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for a family work environment?
Our client is a tax preparer located in Appleton, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare individual tax returns.
- Call clients
- Gather information to complete returns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience doing individual tax preparation or bookkeeper / accountant who has done corporate tax returns Prefer corporate partnership returns experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Knowledge of Drake software is a plus
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Highly self-motivated, detail oriented and a good communicator
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Strong verbal & written communications skills, ability to effectively communicate in person
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility in hours
- Family owned
Hours: 15 – 30 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary through tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139274
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.