Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys crunching numbers? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for a laid back and family friendly work environment?
Our client is an experienced accounting firm that offers a multitude of services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare individual tax returns and enter information into worksheets for review.
- Meet with clients
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have tax preparation experience
- 2 seasons of recent tax preparation experience is ideal
- EA or CPA is also ideal
- Must have an understanding of the related terminology
- Any knowledge with homestead credit issues, business returns and/or estates & trusts is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Must work very well with numbers
- Ability to catch on quickly with minimal training
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back atmosphere
- Additional tax prep experience
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Saturdays, contact us for details
Length: Temporary through tax season
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139580
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.