Are you a Technical Support Specialist who has strong problem solving and decision making skills? Are you a Technical Support Specialist who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will analyze and load files into their systems.
- Process other EDI transactions
- Online portal support and administration
- Set up new groups, welcome letters and maintenance of existing groups
- Troubleshoot and resolve user portal issues
- Maintain internal and external portal guides and documentation
- Monitor and recover processes for the many file transfers that take place daily
- Work with automated processes, SFTP transfers and security
- Provide redundancy and coverage to the help desk
- Report generation via SQL server reporting services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience with EDI
- General knowledge of insurance, employee health plan administration or claims is highly
- Computer savvy
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and Access
- Any experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
- Any experience in CQL or other programming languages is a plus
- Self-starter and directed
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be detailed, fast-paced and analytical
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Technical Support Specialist position: $23.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138253
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.