Are you a Technology Coordinator who has strong time-management and delegation skills? Are you a Technology Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, open and affirming environment?
Our client is a church in the community that is welcoming to all. With many activities to offer, there is something for everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technology Coordinator, you will consult with worship and office staff to plan and prepare the audio/visual portion of worship services.
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate Sunday web streaming services
- Collaborate with the office staff and technology committee to implement a technology plan
- Serve as a staff point person for technology needs
- Attend staff meetings as needed
- Supervise pre-service setup of needed technology resources
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of technical, web support, audio visual and/or marketing experience
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree is preferred
- Tech savvy
- PowerPoint experience/knowledge is highly preferred
- Any experience with HTML and website work is a plus
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong time-management and delegation skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open and affirming company
- Positive work environment
Hours: 32 hours per week Monday – Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm and Sundays between 8:00am – 11:00am, contact us for details
Pay for the Technology Coordinator position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138158
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.