Are you a Telephone Operator II who enjoys working with people? Are you a Telephone Operator II who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Telephone Operator II, you will answer incoming calls into the company’s main number by using skype for business to transfer calls.
- Update telephone databases with phone changes
- Access SAP to process phone moves
- Respond to telephone service requests
- Assist with any miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any Skype experience is a huge plus
- Self-driven and motivated
- Must enjoy talking with people
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must live in or near Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Telephone Operator II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT EVENTUALLY WILL GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 138035
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.