Are you a Teller who has strong basic math skills? Are you a Teller who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an independent, local bank. They value their staff and are committed to their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will provide excellent customer service to customers assisting them face to face and over the phone with a full range of banking services.
- Process basic bank transactions to include processing loan payments, assist with opening and closing procedures, deposits and withdrawals
- Cross sell products and services
- Provide account information
- Process mail and night depository transactions
- Perform transactions to include check cash, money orders, issue travelers checks, etc.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have banking/teller experience
- 1+ years of banking/teller experience is ideal
- Must have basic math skills
- Any experience using Fiserv is ideal
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and active listening skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for advancement and growth
- Evolving area to work in
Hours: 8:30am – 5:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $15.00 – $17.00 – based on experience
Location: Madison area WI
Job I.D. 136975
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.