Are you a Teller who wants to work in an easy going team environment? Are you a Teller who is looking for part-time hours?
Our client specializes in the financial industry and has been in the community for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will be assisting members with banking needs at the drive through window and in the lobby.
- Assisting with deposits, check cashing and withdrawals
- Answering phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Prior banking or credit union or financial institution experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Must enjoying working with people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and upbeat
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company stability
- Paid holidays
- Easy going team environment
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137785
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.