Are you a Teller who is looking for a great opportunity with room for growth? Are you a Teller who enjoys providing exceptional customer service?
Our client is small bank in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will receive and process teller transactions.
- Verify and balance assigned cash drawer daily
- Assist in reconciling errors or discrepancies
- Open the night deposit vault
- Process all deposits/transactions
- Count, wrap and bag coins
- Assist customers both in bank lobby and drive-up
- Process incoming mail transactions
- Build relationships with customers, cross sell and/or refer bank products and services
- Grant access to safe deposit boxes
- Issue cashier’s checks, gift cards, money orders and bank checks
- Issue savings bond and process redemption of bonds
- Open and/or close branch depending on the hours they work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months cash handling experience
- Banking experience is preferred
- Banking type classes are a plus
- Computer literate with the ability to learn the bank systems
- Excellent customer service skills, greet customers by name with a smile and direct eye contact
- Good numbers ability and good math skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet departmental goals
- Strong ability to converse with customers and cross sell additional products/services based on customer needs
- Strong regard to confidentiality of customer account information
- Must participate in bank training, including sales and service training
- Strong multitasking skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for lengthy periods of time
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with growth opportunities
- Small bank that truly cares about their customers and building relationships
- Family like feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending account
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Denmark, WI
Job ID: 138244
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.