Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people? Are you a Teller has strong math skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service members through the drive up window, over the phone or via e-mail
- Service all deposits and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling and banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish both written and verbal is a huge plus
- Must be confident/comfortable with your math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free gym membership
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Teller position: $10.00 / hr.
Location: Grand Chute, WI
Job ID: 138435
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.