Are you a Teller who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Any financial or previous teller experience is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish and or English/Hmong is huge plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Friendly and easygoing
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 20-25 hours per week. Open to schedules.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Pulaski, WI
Job ID: 138491
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.