Are you a Teller who enjoys meeting goals? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client specializes in business banking in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will be the first point of contact for customers assisting them with their financial needs.
- Process transactions and build relationships with the customers
- Issue gift cards
- Take loan payments
- Balance drawer and do auditing
- Recommend additional products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of cash handling experience
- Computer savvy
- Basic knowledge of Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused
- Must be ok with a goals oriented environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community involvement
- Great leadership team
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm, and rotating Saturdays 9:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details (Students welcome to apply!)
Pay for the Teller position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138740
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer..
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.