Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity in New London? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people face to face?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service, cash handling, or Teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish and or English/Hmong is huge plus
- Must be comfortable moving around in the banking system
- Ability to stand the majority of the day
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Team and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills and detailed
- Friend and pleasant with the ability to make a good first impression
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 138765
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.