Are you a Teller who is bilingual in Spanish? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service all deposits and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Run a full service window
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish (both written and verbal) is a plus
- Cash handling and banking experience is a plus
- Must be confident/comfortable with math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to assist at other branches as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
- Free counseling services
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Educational opportunities
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday, may consider a part time schedule, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $13.50 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139314
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.