Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will provide exceptional service to internal and external members, board members, vendors and partners.
- Receipt of cash and checks for deposit into member’s accounts
- Accept loan and credit card payments
- Make transactions between accounts as instructed by members
- Place proper holds on deposited items for uncollected funds in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Perform core financial transactions including processing deposits and withdrawals
- Check cashing
- Proper disbursement of funds, cashier checks, money orders and gift cards
- Identify non-negotiable/fraudulent checks to avoid losses for the member and the credit union
- Accurately balance and close cash drawer at end of each business day
- Identify needs, promote, cross-sell and refer credit union products and services to fulfill member financial needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of cash handling or teller experience is preferred
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer literate, must be able to keep up with communication while documenting and moving through different programs
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Benefits offered for employees working 20+ hours
Hours: Part-time schedules available Monday-Saturday 6:45am-6:15pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI and surrounding communities. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 140952
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.