Are you a Teller Supervisor who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity with a company that is involved in giving back to the community?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise, coach, motivate and train front line staff.
- Schedule and monitor the daily activities of the branch staff
- Assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch
- Create and establish strong member relationships
- Work the teller line by assisting members with various financial transactions and educating them on products and services.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous supervisory experience preferably from within the financial industry
- Must have cash handling experience
- Any light sales experience, ideas and/or personality is a huge plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy and comfortable moving around in new systems
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137153
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.