Are you a Trade Promotions / Accounting Associate who has strong math skills and numbers ability? Are you a Trade Promotions / Accounting Associate who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Trade Promotions / Accounting Associate, you will create and enter contract/agreement information into the company software.
- Handle all the deductions and ensure they are clear
- Assist the deductions specialists as needed to create and process check requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Accounts receivable experience is highly preferred
- Must have good math skills and numbers ability
- Any experience within the food industry or manufacturing environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel is ideal, must know how to work with formulas
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP software knowledge is a huge plus
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Trade Promotions / Accounting Associate position: $ 18.00 – $20.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE, BUT CAN EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138820
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.