Are you a Training and Document Control Specialist who has strong Excel and PowerPoint skills? Are you a Training and Document Control Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Training and Document Control Specialist, you will utilize the Skills Now program to ensure safety policies and procedures documentation compliance.
- Support planned inspection process
- Make two safety one-one-one contacts per month with employees
- Roll out Skills Now program at this location and collaborate with other locations to share learnings and implement learnings
- Manage the Skills Now system
- Audit training materials for accuracy, effectiveness and applicability
- Coordinate with outside vendors for best practices and provide recommendations
- Develop component descriptions and standard operating procedures
- Assist and oversee document control related to training documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of training experience or have degree in Adult Learning or Training
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Any safety experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in Adult Learning or Training is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle and/or Skills Now is preferred
- Must be able to learn how to edit movie files
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Self-motivated with a take charge attitude and an understanding of personnel management
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals in all functions within the business
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative and team environment
- Company takes pride in winning against their competitors
- They are a top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement contribution program
- Bonus plan
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Training and Document Control Specialist position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138853
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.