Are you a Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you a Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Clintonville area?
Our client is a stable and very well-known company in the area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for managing contracts throughout the entire selling and buying process specifically overseeing transactions from start to finish.
- Ensure offers and counter offers are approved for a smooth and successful sale
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating/completing any necessary repairs
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counter offers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth sales process
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office Broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Support Sales Agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles and mortgage loans
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience within the real estate industry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with experience as an office manager and/or an administrative assistant
- Experience as a transaction coordinator or working with titles or mortgages is preferred
- A Real Estate license is a plus
- Any social media or marketing experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working within a Client Management System is a plus
- Professional, positive, personable and bubbly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must not be afraid to ask questions as they arise
- Must be extremely organized, multi-task well and work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Stable company
- Variety within the role
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Clintonville, WI
Job ID: 138694
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.