Are you a Transportation Analyst who is self-motivated with a high attention to detail? Are you a Transportation Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Transportation Analyst, you will work with distribution centers and carriers to ensure shipments are picked up and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate new times/pick up dates if shipments are missed
- Maintain purchase orders
- Coordinate return of damaged goods and replacement items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job or internship experience with logistics or supply chain in a distribution, transportation, production planning or procurement environment
- Someone with 1-2 years of related experience or a recent degree in the industry is highly preferred
- Must have a 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or other related field
- Computer literate / tech savvy
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail/analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and problem solve
- Must be able to work effectively with diverse individuals at all levels in a large, complex, global organization
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Transportation Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – Can work in the office or remote but must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137774
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.