Are you a Transportation / Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Transportation / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family-owned company?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Transportation / Customer Service Representative, you will work directly with customers primarily via e-mail, schedule trucks, confirm truck arrivals and add/update the schedule as needed.
- Work with customer accounts to verify pricing and pallets
- Maintain open communication with customer and internal team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Full service customer service representative or account management experience is highly preferred
- Some type of logistics/transportation experience is preferred
- Customer service experience with large businesses is preferred
- Manufacturing customer service experience is preferred
- Would consider someone who has call center experience where you had to do a lot of e-mailing in your role
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Sage is highly preferred
- Positive, self-motivated and driven team player
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional and strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Transportation / Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140334
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.