Are you an Underwriting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Underwriting Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Underwriting Assistant, you will assist with processing tasks for the underwriting team.
- Run credits
- Review photos
- Send e-mails
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new various software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Hours: 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Underwriting Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137529
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.