Are you a Vault Teller who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Vault Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Vault Teller, you will take care of the daily reconciliation of the vault and following all cash control guidelines and procedures.
- Supervise, motivate and train front line staff and back up the operations of the branch when the Manager and/or Teller Supervisor are unavailable
- Open new accounts
- Process member transactions
- Assist members with problem resolution
- Build member relationships, educate members, identify needs and cross sell credit union products and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling experience with longevity handling large volumes of cash balancing cash drawers and making cash deposits
- Supervisory/leadership experience
- Banking experience is highly preferred
- Light sales experience, ideas and personality is a huge plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong math and numbers aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours and will work typically every other Saturday contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Vault Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, Neenah and Black Creek, WI
Job ID: 139873 /139874
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.