Are you a Warehouse Associate / Office Assistant who has a high attention to detail? Are you a Warehouse Associate / Office Assistant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse Associate / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for the movement of product/freight on the dock as well as in the plant and warehouse areas.
- Stage and release orders in company software
- Set up inbound/outbound deliveries so the forklift drivers can get the product ready
- Solve any issues regarding inventory, outbound deliveries and purchase orders
- Check in drivers by verifying driver’s confirmation number
- Seal outbound trailers and verify inbound trailer seal numbers
- Assign doors to outbound deliveries based on the location of the product
- File paperwork based on office procedures
- Participate in daily, weekly and quarterly inventory and pallet counts as needed
- Assist the supervise and manager in maintaining records of all products in company software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ideal candidate has 1-2 years of warehouse experience; will consider 1-2 years of office experience
- Strongly prefer purchase order experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- One Note, Lawson, iSeries, WMS or SAP software experience a plus
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other employees in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a setting where there are a lot of distractions
- Ability to follow directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Must want to work in more of a casual setting
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable and good work ethic
- Must be organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
Pay for the Warehouse Associate / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137443
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.