Are you a Warehouse Inventory Assembler who is a motivated team player? Are you a Warehouse Inventory Assembler who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in providing quality products within their industry while providing superior service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse Inventory Assembler, you will process orders that are ready to pick, pick products from bin location and ensure order accuracy.
- Communicate with Production team regarding inventory
- Help receive incoming products
- Stock product
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Motivated team player
- Warehouse experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable picking up on new programs
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Positive work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Warehouse Inventory Assembler position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140565
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.