Are you a Warehouse / Merchandise Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Merchandise Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Merchandise Assistant, you will be using an invoice to select color and sizes of apparel to be worked on and locating items in the warehouse.
- Count out product to make sure correct size and color quantity is there
- Stage product for Machine Operators
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Must be okay with some occasional heavy lifting
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm start time can be flexible
Pay for the Warehouse / Merchandise Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139225
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.