Are you a Warehouse / Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Warehouse / Office Assistant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for the movement of product/freight on the dock as well as in the plant and warehouse areas.
- Stage and release orders in company software
- Set up inbound/outbound deliveries so the forklift drivers can get the product ready
- Solve any issues regarding inventory, outbound deliveries and purchase orders
- Check in drivers by verifying driver’s confirmation number
- Seal outbound trailers and verify inbound trailer seal numbers
- Assign doors to outbound deliveries based on the location of the product
- File paperwork based on office procedures
- Participate in daily, weekly and quarterly inventory and pallet counts as needed
- Assist the supervisor and manager in maintaining records of all products in company software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of warehouse experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1-2+ years of office experience
- Any purchase order experience is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must know basic formulas within Excel
- Any experience with One Note, Lawson, iSeries, WMS or SAP software is a plus
- Strong multitasking skills in a setting where there are a lot of distractions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other employees in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-45 hours per week between the hours of 6:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Warehouse / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138423
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.