Are you a Warehouse / Receiving Associate who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Warehouse / Receiving Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Receiving Associate, you will be on your feet all day long, lifting up to 50 lbs.,
opening packages of incoming goods and double checking vendor packing slips.
- Put the items in staging bins to be staged
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Must be okay with some occasional heavy lifting
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Must be okay being on your feet all day
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Hours between 7:30am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Warehouse / Receiving Associate position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138602
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.