Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant, you will be working in the finishing area and preparing orders for shipping.
- Complete paperwork and box labels
- Fold, tag and bag work orders
- Complete final inspection of embroidered product
- Support operators by unpacking and staging product
- Perform other miscellaneous duties throughout the distribution center
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Must be okay with some occasional heavy lifting
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
Hours: First/second shift and full-time/part-time hours available, contact us for details
Pay for the Warehouse / Shipping Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.50 / hr. – based on shift
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138867
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.