Are you a Workforce Management Analyst who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Workforce Management Analyst who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will serve as expert in Vendor Management Systems internally for the company and external supplier users.
- Vendor Management Systems data and analytics reporting
- Work closely with certain sites and suppliers to ensure compliance
- Serve as internal liaison to the help desk for the company and staffing supplier end users
- Monitor Vendor Management Systems indirect labor requisitions
- Work closely with sites and staffing suppliers to ensure fills are completed on a timely basis with qualified candidates
- Audit staffing suppliers to verify compliance with all candidates prescreening and on-boarding requirements
- Prepare supplier scorecard results, assist in administering internal scorecard review and action planning process
- Collaborate with business and human resource leaders to identify needs and continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct Vendor Management Systems training including on-boarding new internal and external users
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have analytical experience with Vendor Management Systems, Microsoft Power BI and/or other dashboard experience
- Must have experience working with staffing suppliers
- Experience with IQN is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must have a strong comfort level with systems overall
- Strong technical, analytical and business sense
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- College scholarship program
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Workforce Management Analyst: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138377
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.