Are you a Writer / Marketing Assistant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Writer / Marketing Assistant who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client specializes in chiropractic services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Writer / Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of clear and effective communications.
- Communication to the organization about key internal and external events
- Quickly assimilate new information regarding specific topics and write accurately about those topics immediately
- Provide communication resources, expertise and guidance for business partners
- Work closely with the Executive Director on multiple projects, including the company newsletter
- Be aware of changing market dynamics and collaborate with vendors/partners to test and learn new ways to communicate with customers and prospects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Writing experience from publications, newsletters, editing, or marketing
- Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Healthcare/chiropractic industry experience is a huge plus
- Non-profit experience is a huge plus
- Minimum of an Associate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Basic MSWD knowledge
- Ability to adapt and manage multiple, quick-paced projects with fast approaching deadlines
- Strong eye for presentation and details
- Positive, energetic and have a can do attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to choose which days you want to work
- Company outings
- Stable company
Hours: 20-28 hours a week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Writer / Marketing Assistant position: $18.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138521
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.